The Silver Spur Steakhouse is a restaurant located in Frontierland, one of the five themed areas of Disneyland Park, at Disneyland Paris. Inaugurated with the Euro Disney Resort in April 1992, it’s known for its barbecue and grill-based cuisine!
Overlooking Big Thunder Mountain and located in the heart of the fictional city of Thunder Mesa, this elegant establishment presents itself as a Western-style gentlemen’s club, where succulent steaks are flame-grilled in front of everyone!
So, do you want to know How And What To Eat At The Silver Spur Steakhouse Restaurant At Disneyland Paris? Keep reading!
No time to read now? Pin it for later!
Brief History of the Silver Spur Steakhouse Restaurant
The Silver Spur Steakhouse restaurant opened to the public on April 12th, 1992, the same day as the Euro Disney Resort (the original designation of Disneyland Paris). And as I mentioned in the introduction, its architecture and decoration are intended to imitate the saloons of the North American Old West, from the time of the Gold Rush.
These saloons (or bars) were especially popular in the 19th century and welcomed customers typical of that time and region, such as miners, fur traders, soldiers, lumberjacks, businessmen, gamblers, and outlaws.
How To Eat At The Silver Spur Steakhouse Restaurant
The Silver Spur Steakhouse restaurant is open every day, although the hours it opens and closes depend on the Disneyland Park opening times. And since the Silver Spur Steakhouse is located in Frontierland, remember that you need valid Disneyland Park admission to eat here!
In fact, I advise you to book a table in advance – something you can do up to 2 months (or 12 months, if you have a stay booked at a Disney hotel) before your arrival date! To do this, all you have to do is download the Disneyland Paris app, available on Google Play and the App Store. Then create an account and start choosing your favorite restaurants with table reservations!
Alternatively, you can call the Disneyland Paris Restaurant Reservation Center at +33 1 60 30 40 50. But don’t forget that local call rates apply and may vary depending on your telecom operator.
TIP: Do you want to celebrate your birthday at the Silver Spur Steakhouse restaurant? Then you can order your birthday cake when booking! This dessert costs €35 and serves up to 8 people.
The table service has two menus: the “Sheriff’s Menu” (adults) at €45 and includes a starter, main course, and dessert; and the “Child Menu” (children from 3 to 11 years old, inclusive) for €25, with a starter, main course, dessert, and drink – which can be a Vittel (33cl), an Orange or Apple Minute Maid (20 cl), Milk (20 cl), or another cold drink (25 cl) on request.
You can also order the “Sheriff’s Menu” (adults) for €35 if you just want a starter and main course, or the main course and dessert!
The cold drinks available are Coke Original, Coke Zero, Fanta Orange Zero, or Sprite Zero (33cl); Fuze Tea Peach Intense (33cl); Minute Maid Orange or Apple (20cl). There are also mineral waters such as Vittel, San Pellegrino, or Perrier Fine Bubbles (50cl or 1L).
In addition to cold drinks and mineral waters, there are other drinks that adults can consume at the Silver Spur Steakhouse restaurant, such as white, red, and rosé wines, and even champagne!
WARNING: The Silver Spur Steakhouse restaurant opening hours, prices, and menu may change on December 24th and 31st!
What To Eat At The Silver Spur Steakhouse Restaurant
If you search for the Silver Spur Steakhouse on the Disneyland Paris website or app, you’ll notice that this table restaurant is promoted as a Barbecue and Grill, and Vegetarian and Vegan Food restaurant.
In my opinion, it was a pleasant surprise to find not only vegetarian and vegan alternatives for starters, main courses, and desserts, but also chicken and fish dishes. After all, I thought I was going to eat at a “steak house” after reading the name Silver Spur Steakhouse!
Check out the menu of the Silver Spur Steakhouse restaurant on Disneyland Paris’s official website!
Do you follow a specific diet or do you have special dietary needs? The Silver Spur Steakhouse restaurant serves sealed and certified halal and kosher dishes, as well as dishes and menus without the main allergens.
Just don’t forget to contact +33 1 60 30 40 50 (international call rates apply) at least 48 hours in advance, so you can order your meal.
At the Silver Spur Steakhouse restaurant, starters for adults have both hot and cold options, while starters for children are all cold. Still, it’s good to know that you can choose between soup, toast, cocktail, and various types of salads (vegetable, cheese, meat, etc.)!
These are the starters (for adults) you can try at the Silver Spur Steakhouse restaurant:
- Cowboy Platter (Pulled Pork Quesadillas, Chicken Wings, Cheese-Stuffed Jalapenos, Onion Rings, Goat’s Cheese-Stuffed Peppers, Guacamole, and Doritos)
- Kidney Beans Soup with Spices and Corn Bread
- Prawns Cocktail
- Salad (Avocado, Tomatoes, Kidney Beans, Bell Peppers, Red Onions, Lettuce, Slices of Vegetable Proteins, and Citrus Vinaigrette) (VEGAN)
- Silver Salad (Roast Chicken, Hard-Boiled Egg, Ham, Bacon, Avocado, Lettuce, Emmental Cheese, Roquefort Cheese, Tomatoes, and Ranch Sauce)
These are the starters (for children) you can try at the Silver Spur Steakhouse restaurant:
- Prawns with Mayonnaise and Ketchup
- Salad (Lettuce, Tomatoes, Chicken, Grated Cheddar, Doritos, and Citrus Vinaigrette)
- Toast with The Laughing Cow Cheese (Turkey, Tomato, and Crispy Bacon)
Did you know that at the Silver Spur Steakhouse restaurant, adult’s main courses are accompanied by Snow Peas, Grilled Corn in Garlic Butter, and Roasted Potatoes with Herbs? And all children’s main courses come with Snow Peas and Hasselback Potatoes with Melted Cheddar Cheese!
On the adult’s main course, you can also choose a sauce: Barbecue, Barbecue with Bacon, or Barbecue with Onions and Bell Peppers. And the vegan dish is served with Snow Peas, Grilled Corn – minus the Garlic Butter – and Roasted Potatoes with Herbs.
These are the main courses (for adults) you can try at the Silver Spur Steakhouse restaurant:
- Flame-Grilled Beef Flank Steak
- Marinated Young Cockerel Grilled with Maple Syrup and Spices
- Roast Salmon with Cajun Spices and Avocado Salsa
- Skewer with Stewed Onions and Cherry Tomatoes (VEGAN)
- Smoked BBQ Pork Ribs with Stewed Onions and Cherry Tomatoes
These are the main courses (for children) you can try at the Silver Spur Steakhouse restaurant:
- Beef Burger
- Roast Chicken Breast
- Salmon with Avocado Salsa
Dessert is the favorite part of a meal for many people and the Silver Spur Steakhouse restaurant doesn’t disappoint, neither adults nor children. From pastries to sundaes, not forgetting fruit salads and pies, there are sweets for all tastes!
These are the desserts (for adults) you can try at the Silver Spur Steakhouse restaurant:
- Caramelised Pecan Pie
- Cowboys Treat (Vanilla Flavoured Sundae, Crunchy Brownie, and Chocolate Sauce)
- Fruit Salad with Pomegranate Seeds and Blood Orange Juice
- Stewed Red Berries, Cashew Nuts and Vanilla Flavoured Silk Tofu, and Popcorn (VEGAN)
- Taste Sensation Celebration (Caramelised Pastry, Vanilla Cream, Candied Lemon, and Red Berries)
These are the desserts (for children) you can try at the Silver Spur Steakhouse restaurant:
- Fruit Salad with Pomegranate Seeds and Blood Orange Juice
- Jessie’s Yummy Yee-Haw (Fromage Blanc with Chocolate Shavings, Stewed Red Berries, and Jessie’s Shortbread Biscuit)
- Little Cowboys Treat (Brownie Sundae with Chocolate Sauce)
- Wild West Delight (White Chocolate Mousse Dessert, Cocoa Biscuit, and Caramel)
Share this blog post on your social media!